Saturday, May 25, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 134th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today...Lets Take A Free Voyage On Cyberspace Today...Leave Your Worries Behind...Become One With The Wave Full Of Vapor.... A Vapor Full Of Wave...This Journey Full Of Aesthetics Will Touch Your Mind With Positivity And Motivation...Motivation Is In Full Force With Me This Weekend... Cyberspace Will Always Be With You...May Your Journey Be Peaceful Friends... Normal Stage (Check) Adjustments On Bounds And Tensions (Check). Love Is With Me And Love Calls This Stage Vaporwave░Λesthetics (ヮ握以).
Love Is Love...Love Is Life...Enjoy...My Awesome Friends In Cyberspace! ^_^ Enjoy This Aesthetics Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Vaporwave Aesthetics By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6rjmb7xv5zey35/Vaporwave%20Aesthetics.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment