Tuesday, March 5, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 124th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make A Tribute Stage To Those Wild West Westerns Films! When The West Was Young And Duels Were Common In Towns! This Should Be A Great Place For Your MUGEN Fighters To Duel It Out To See Who Has The Fastest Punches Or Kicks In The West...East...North...South Or Whatever! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always...Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Wild West Showdown". Wow...I'm Almost At A Quarter Of Stages Created! I Love Making MUGEN Stages For All Of You And I Hope You Are Having Fun With The Different Environments In Your MUGEN Game! Keep Being Awesome And Stay Tuned, Yo! Enjoy This Wild Western Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🤠

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Wild West Showdown By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19ecrqcr15j0h8y/Wild%20West%20Showdown.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. That's dope. I didn't know you created stages.

    #datSTROKElife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Yep! I Love Creating MUGEN Stages For Everyone To Have Fun! Game On, Yo! 🎮 ^_^

      Delete
  2. Love it ❤ keep up your great work \^.^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You! Much More To Come! YEEEE-HAW! LOL! 🤠

      Delete