Friday, March 8, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 125th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Motivated  To Create Another City Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! After Watching Some Old School Underground Fighting Movies Such As Lionheart (Van Damme), I Thought It Would Be Cool To Make A Underground Street Tournament! To Have Your MUGEN Fighter Move Up The Ranks, He Or She Has To Start At The Bottom! This Is Where Your Fighter's Journey Starts! If They Keep On Winning...They Will Be Known In The Fight Game! They Can Fight In The Biggest Of Stages Such As A Ring Packed With Thousands In Attendance And Placing Bets! Your Fighter Has Dreams To Become The Ultimate Fighter And Live In Extreme Wealth Beyond Their Wildest Dreams! Working For That Dream Starts Here On This Stage With A Small Crowd...Show Your Fighting Spirit And Fight Through The Ranks! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Brawler Tournament". Wow! I Achieved A Quarter Of My Goal In Making 100 More Stages This Year! Just "75" More Stages To Go! I Love Creating MUGEN Stages For You All And I Hope You All Are Having Fun! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🥋

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Brawler Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0lwy5hg6ruh4s0/Street%20Brawler%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Nice one, Love the color, Enjoyed it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You! I Was Inspired By Those Cheesy 80's And 90's Fighting Tournament Movies! The Training Montages Were Epic! LOL! 🥋

      Delete
  2. Love the details! Awesome! Keep it up^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You! I'm Still Working On More Interesting Stage Ideas! Stay Tuned For More Awesomeness! (o^.^)-b

      Delete