Monday, March 4, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 123rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Countryside MUGEN Stage! You Know...I've Never Been Fishing...But...I Imagine It's Something That A Lot Of Countryside Communities Do In Their Free Time! With This In Mind, I Found Motivation In Making A Countryside Dock For Your MUGEN Fighters! After Training In The Mountains Or Forests You Can Have Your MUGEN Fighters Come To The Docks And Uhhh...Fight! LOL! Whether It Be For Fish Or Waiting For A Boat, You Have A Full Country Dock As A Battle Ground! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With the Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Countryside Docks". Thinking About Fish...Is Kind Of Making Me Hungry...I Think I Got Some Alfredo Sauce And Some Fish! I Think I Have A Meal Plan! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Countryside Docks By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/30pj6s88alx367k/Countryside%20Docks.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Enjoy The Docks At The Great Outdoors In Your MUGEN! 🐟

      Delete