Sunday, February 3, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 111th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Hmmmm...I See That Today Is The Super Bowl! Millions Of People Around The World Watches This Game Of Top Athletes Compete In The Highest Stage Of Football! With That Being Said It Also Makes Me Think Of An Old School Beat Em Up! Today I Wanted To Make A Tribute Stage Of Rival Turf! I Wanted To Recreate The King Size Stadium Parking Lot! I Found Motivation For This Because The Game Is Cool, The Super Bowl Is Cool, And...The Homeboy Shopping Network Skit From In Living Color Is Cool! It's A Funny Skit Because The Two Characters Actually Went To The Superbowl And The Parking Lot... To Rob Valuable Items And Sell It As A Bootleg Infomercial! It Cracks Me Up Every Time! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Stadium Interior Parking". Watching Athletes Compete At Their Best In The Superbowl Is Cool! Watching The Commercials That Come On Is Also Hilarious! Enjoy Your Day! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Stadium Interior Parking By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1n8o7q0khw4pcnb/Stadium%20Interior%20Parking.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Had A Lot Of Fun Making This Stage! Retro Gaming, The Superbowl, And The Homeboy Shopping Network From Comedy Show "In Living Color" Were Inspirations In Making This Stage! One Love!
      (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  2. Hi there CoolAnimeHustler.. i'm Heka, a sprite artist. I was searching for stuff i could have inspiration from and found this park stage of Yours. Can i have permission to use it for my stage? It's a lift type one, with a platform and lower level. Your stage will be the first layer going down. Hope it's possible, it's years i don't have such an ispiration seeing a stage. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete