Saturday, February 2, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 110th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Feeling Kinda Retro! You Know...Wearing Shades, Listening To 80s And Early 90s Music, And Reminiscing About The Old School Fighting Games, Yo! I Still Wanted To Make Another City Stage (Wow!...Who Would Have Saw That Coming! LOL!) You Can Say That Blending The Retro And City Together Could Be A Sort Of Flashback To The Early 90's Vibe! Abundance Of Sunshine And Businesses Trying To Learn DOS! Ahhhhh...That Feels Sorta Right! Anyway...I Added A Medium Super Jump To The Stage And Messed Around With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Retro Downtown". I Sort Of...Fell Asleep While Making This Stage And Had A Dream That A Fax Machine Was Trying Persuade A Big Screen TV To Give It Channels! Weird...But Kind Of Cool...I Really Don't Where This Was Going...And Then... I Woke Up! Maybe The Fax Machine Turned Into A Big Fax Screen Machine...Like A Super Saiyan Or Somethin...I Really Need To Layoff Eating Ice Cream Before Going To Sleep! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Retro Downtown By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykqloutwfb1avra/Retro%20Downtown.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Got To Keep It...RETRO!! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete