Monday, February 4, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Practicing Some More Pixel Art Techniques In Which I'm Slowly Becoming A Little Bit Better! I'm Still Failing When I'm Doing The Pixel Art But That's Okay! Just Got To Keep On Practicing! I'll Keep Getting Better! I Was Also Looking Up Tutorials About Character Sizes In Video Games! This Should Help Me On My Quest To Learn More About Video Game Art! Mondays Are Not Boring...It's Really A Great Time For Learning, Yo! Hmmmm...I Feel Like Creating Something Right Now! Maybe I'll Work On Another Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Tomorrow! Either Way... It's Going To Be Fun! ^_^

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Practicing Pixel Art Gives Me A Lot Of These Results! LOL! Got To Keep Practicing And Making More Mistakes To Become Better!
    It's Really Fun! (o^.^)-b

    ReplyDelete