Friday, February 1, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 109th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Sunset Themed Stage In The Awesome City Landscape! This Is Around The Time People Come Home From School, Get Off From Their Jobs, And Also Prepping On The Night Out On The Town! This Is Also The Time When Many Brawls Happen As Well...So Why Not Create A Stage For It, Toy Know! I Added A Super Jump For The Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Properly Adapting To The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Sunset Stroll In The City". When I'm Not Busy Working, I Sometimes Like To Walk Around In Busy Populated Environments! After That I Wonder Into A Clear Plain And Watch The Sun Set! It's Relaxing And Makes Me Think That Life Is Beautiful! Just...Just Don't Stare At The Sun Too Long! It Hurts! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Sunset Stroll In The City By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5opujzch2ddbqx/Sunset%20Stroll%20In%20The%20City.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Best time of the day is the Sunset, Love it ❤ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Walking And Seeing The Sunset Is Cool! For Some Reason...I Always Think Of Smooth Jazz Music When I See Sunsets! LOL! ^_^

      Delete