Tuesday, February 5, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 112th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Welp...I Couldn't Go To Sleep Last Night So...I Decided To Create Another MUGEN Stage This Morning! Looking Up At The Beautiful Night Sky, I Decided To Create Another Sci-Fi Stage Like My "Earth's Space Colony" Stage! This Can Be The Ideal Battle Ground For All Your Space Or Alien MUGEN Fighters! If Your Stranded On A Desolate Planet...Might As Well Train Your Body To Adapt With The Gravity! I Added A Super Jump And As Always...Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Training Light Years Away". Looking Up At The Night Sky Is Relaxing! So Much So...That It's Making Me...(Yawn) Sleepy! I'm Glad I Can Create Another Cool Stage For All Of You Before I...(Stares Into Space)...ZZZZZ...LOL! Enjoy This Sci-Fi Space Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Training Light Years Away By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jegnfinetodytvg/Training%20Light%20Years%20Away.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. wow, This is looking nice ��❤ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Compliments! The Solar System's Abundance Of Stars And Planets Are So Beautiful! I Was Inspired To Create This Stage By Looking Up At The Night Sky Full Of Stars! ^_^

      Delete