Thursday, January 24, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 108th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Add Another City Environment And I Realized That I Haven't Made A Shrine Stage...Until Now! Looking At Some Old School Anime The Night Before I Thought I Might Give This Project A Shot! Great Stage For Mikos, Shrine Maidens And I Guess...Sailor Mars! I Don't Know...LOL! I Added A Good Size Jump And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Well On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Neighborhood Shrine". Speaking Of Shrines...I'm Glad That We Are All Blessed With This Beautiful World Of MUGEN! Keep Having Fun And Lets Keep Populating This Awesome World With New And Exciting Things! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Neighborhood Shrine By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/12fhi8wb0p3jv9u/Neighborhood%20Shrine.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment