Wednesday, January 23, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 107th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Tribute MUGEN Stage! What Is The Tribute You Ask? Well...The Truth Is...Is That I Wanted To Make A Tribute To The Anime/Manga Series That Was Canceled...The Tribute Is For...KEIJO!!!!!!!! That's Right! The Keijo That Came Out Some Years Back...It's Like Hajime No Ippo But With Swimsuits!! LOL! (SIGH) Since I Got That Out The Way, Yes I Wanted To Make A Keijo Stage! To Be Honest...I Think I'm The First MUGEN Creator To Make A Fan Stage For The Series! The Series Gave Me A Good Laugh And It's Fan Service At Its Best! (Coming From An Anime Fan! LOL!) I Made This A Normal Stage And Also Made It Compact To Give It That Compact Feel! This Stage Can Definitely Be Ideal For Brawlers That Like To Get Up Close And Personal! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Keijo Underground Tournament". The Anime/Manga Series Called Keijo!!!!!!!! Maybe Canceled For The World...But It Lives On In MUGEN In The Underground! Also...Maybe We Can Get Some More Swimsuit MUGEN Fighters!!! Yes? No? Okay...LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Keijo Underground Tournament By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/94fq69pqy3cjlly/Keijo%20Underground%20Tournament.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment