Friday, January 25, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Very Sleepy... But... I Couldn't Go To Sleep! I Did My Standard Routine In The Real World And Made Sure I Was Able To Have A Roof Over My Head! After My Hustle, I Spent Some Time With My Mom And Got Her Something Special! I Just Love Seeing My Mom Happy! After Spending Some Time With My Mom, I Did Some More Research On Video Games And Learned Some Different Examples To Create Sprite Characters From The Ground Up! There's A Lot Of Great Examples On The Internet And There's So Many Different Styles! I'm Going To Learn How To Put Some Characters Together And Hopefully Give Them Life! I Have To Practice The Small Stuff To Get The Big Stuff, You Know! As I Write This...I'm Really Really Sleepy...I'm Going To Get Some Rest And Recharge My Batteries! Sleep Is Very Important! Maybe I'll Dream Of Another Fighting Tournament! LOL! I'm Going To Be Resting For A Couple Of Days But Don't Worry...You Can Best Believe I'm Working Hard To Bring All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Some More Madd Flavor! Trust Me...It's Going To Be Fun, Yo! (Yawn) I'll See Yall Later....Until Next Time My Friends...ZZZZZZZZ!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment