Thursday, January 3, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today, I Was Looking At More Tutorials Regarding Sprite Art And Practicing More On Putting Different Characteristics On Characters! What I Mean By This Is That I'm Trying To Mix Different Body Parts  To Create A Character! It's Called Frankenspriting And It's Very Popular In The MUGEN Community! This Is Great Practice For Trying To Create My Own Custom Characters For MUGEN! This Year In 2019, I'm Going To Try And See If I Can Create MUGEN Character Before The Year Ends! So Far...I've Been Failing A Lot On My Frankenspriting...LOL! Some Images Look Blurry...Some Limbs And Body Parts Look Out Of Place...And...Oh Man...Things Are Slow Right Now! LOL! Don't Worry, Tho! I'm Failing A Lot Today So I Can Get Better As Time Progresses! Just Like The Stages I've Been Making For All Of You MUGEN Fans, I Just Have To Practice, Apply, Fail, Practice, Apply, Fail. Practice, Apply, And...Get A Little Better! Wish Me Luck, Yo! ^_^

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment