Wednesday, January 9, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 102nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Inspired To Create A RPG Themed Stage Today! Playing Games Back In The Day Such As Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Xenogears, Etc. Really Got My Inspiration Going! Watching The Anime Show Called "Konosuba" (Really Great Anime Series!), Also Gave Me Motivation To Create This MUGEN Stage For All Of Your RPG Themed MUGEN Characters! I Made This A Normal Stage This Time And Did Not Add A Super Jump But...As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Well With The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "RPG Item Shop". Speaking Of Konosuba...I Hope We Can See More Konosuba Characters In MUGEN! We Already Got "Aqua" And The Cheap OP Version Of "Megumin"! If We Get More Of These Characters This Year...That Would Be "Lit" (Using The New Slang Nowadays...LOL! ^_^) Enjoy This RPG Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: RPG Item Shop By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkejd4eqoak3qbi/RPG%20Item%20Shop.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment