Wednesday, January 2, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 101st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Good Morning, Yo! I Decided To Start This Year Off With Another Pool Stage! I Found Motivation In Making Another Pool Stage Because It Was The First MUGEN Stage I Ever Made In The Later Parts Of 2017! I Know It's Very Cold In The Month Of January, But I Still Feel That Summer Vibe! I Guess Your Fighters Can Still Have Fun In The Sun! LOL! I Added A Super Jump, Added Haruhi In Swimsuit (I Guess As A Swimming Coach...LOL!), And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Pool Practice II". So Far.. I'm Starting Off The New Year Right With Another MUGEN Stage For All You MUGEN Fans, Yo! Stay Tuned In For Some More Of That Madd Environmental Flavor! Hmmmm...Delicious! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pool Practice II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5gl3r31ajyhv0v/Pool%20Practice%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment