Monday, December 31, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today On This New Year's Eve! I Did It...I Finally Reached My Goal...I Just Finished My 100th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine!!! Yep That's Right! Today I'm Proud To Announce That I Finally Reached My Goal Of Creating "100" Before 2018 Ends! It's Been A Long Journey And I Want To Thank Every Single On Of You For Your Support, Advice, And Criticism! I Couldn't Do It Without You And Most Importantly...It's Been An Adventure Full Of Awesomeness And Fun! Today, I Wanted To Create Another City Stage But This Time...It Will Be Different...For The First Time In Creating My MUGEN Stages...I Finally Added "Rain" Into The Stage! This Was One Of The Goals That I Set For Myself To Implement Into A Stage! I Needed To Practice Adding Some Weather Effects Into My Stages And It Came At The Perfect Time On The Perfect Day Of Achieving Goals! You Can Say That I Knocked Out Two Bad Guys With One Uppercut, Yo! (I Wanted To Try A Different Cliche...LOL!) Seeing That We Are In The Winter Months, I Wanted To Make Another Winter Theme Stage But Keep It In A City Environment! Rain Does Come In These Types Of Months So I Wanted The Rain To Play a Factor In The Stage! I Even Added A Reflection On The Ground That Fighters Fight On To Give That "Wet Street Vibe"! I Also Added A Super Jump And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Fighting Properly On The Stage! All In All...I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! "I'm Going To Call This Stage "Winter Rain In The City". Reaching This Milestone Of Creating "100" Stages Before The Year Ends Is A Big Achievement For Me! If You Stay Positive,  Stay Focus, And Dedicate A Few Hours A Day To Your Goal, You Can Achieve Anything, Yo! Again, I Want To Thank Every Single One Of You For Being Awesome! This Video Game Journey Has Just Begun And I'm Ready To Tackle The New Year That Will Be Upon Us In A Couple Of Hours! Keep Being Awesome My Friends And Most Importantly...Happy New Year, Yo! Enjoy Another City Winter Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! Happy New Year, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Winter Rain In The City By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p3gfy61dpzsxlz/Winter%20Rain%20In%20The%20City.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

No comments:

Post a Comment