Monday, December 31, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. Whoa! This Is The Last Day Of 2018, Yo! 2018 For Me Was The Year Of Adversity But It Was Slowly Getting A Little Bit Better! I Saved My Mom's Life From A Mini Stroke (I Love You Mom! ^_^), I Didn't Become Homeless, My Computer Died But I Planed Ahead Some Time Before To Have A Backup CPU, I Reached My Goal Of Creating "100" MUGEN Stages, I Started To Learn New Things About Video Games, And I Met Some Amazing And Awesome Peeps On Cyberspace! This Was The Year That Really Tested My Heart And Determination Of Trying To Find Light In The Worst Possible Situation! I Got Through It And I Feel That 2019 Can Be The Year That Can Make A Positive Difference For Me! When I Saved My Mom's Life Back In Early January Of This Year, I Made A Promise To Myself That I'm Going To Live Life To The Fullest And Start Making Progress Little By Little, Day By Day, And Month By Month! I Have To Keep Learning And Keep Applying What I Learn To Find My Way In This Life I Live! Even Though It's Been Kind Of A Stressful Year For Me, I'm Still Having Fun Creating MUGEN Stages For All Of You, Find Resources That Might Help Create Your Own Video Games, And Even Communicating With You Awesome Peeps On The Internet! 2019 Will Be The Year Of Full Determination And Following My Goals! When I Started My Blog Back In 2015, I Was Figuring Out Where I Wanted To Take This Blog! I Now Understand What I Must Do To Not Only Have Fun Learning About Video Games But To Also Help People See That It's Possible To Get Into Video Games Without Any Experience! I'm Living Proof That This Is Possible Because I Had No Prior Knowledge About Creating Anything Video Game Related! Whatever You Do In This Life My Brothers And Sisters From Around The World, Just Do It! Just Get Started On Whatever You Want To Do! It's A Scary At First And You Might Feel That It Won't Go Anywhere But Keep Doing It! Make As Much Mistakes As Possible! Embrace Your Mistakes! Your Mistakes Are True Steeping Stones To Unlocking Your Full Potential! You Was Put On This Earth For A Reason! Everyone Of You Have A Gift And You Will See Your Gift Start Unfolding If You Follow Your Own Journey Of This Life! Don't Give Up! If You Feel Like You Don't Have Someone In Your Corner, Don't Worry About It...Just Do You And Don't Be Afraid To Follow Your Goals Despite What Others May Think About You! In About A Few Minutes, We Are Going Into A New Year Full Of Opportunity! Your New Season Of Your New Life Begins Here And Now! Go For The Dream, Yo! ^_^ I Will Continue To Learn More About Video Games And I Will Continue To Post On This Blog Of My Adventures, Video Games, And Provide More Helpful Stuff That Can Help People Create Their Own Video Games! With Only 37 Minutes Left Until 2018 Ends I Just Want To Say...THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!!!!! STAY COOL, STAY ANIMATED, And STAY ON YOUR HUSTLE, YO! The CoolAnimeHustler Will See You Next Year! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!! *Peace, Yo* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment