Tuesday, December 25, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 99th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Merry Christmas, Yo! I'm Back With Another Christmas Present For All You MUGEN Fans Out There! I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Snowy Stage With A Couple Of Buildings In The Background! I Realized That I Did Create A Snow Themed Stage Before I Created "Training On Christmas Eve"! It Was My Earlier Stage Called "January In The City". I Found Some Motivation In Creating A Ski Resort Stage! I Think A Lot Of People Go To Ski Resorts During The Christmas Holidays...I Think People Do...I Don't Know...LOL! But I Do Know That Your Fighters Can Have Fun In The Snow Once Again To See Who's The King Or Queen Of Christmas! I Added A Super Jump For Good Measure And...As Always...Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Compatible With The Stage!  I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Ski Resort On Christmas Day". I Hope Everyone Such As My Family, Friends, And You The Awesome Viewer Are Having A Cool Merry Christmas So Far! Who Needs Presents When You Have Love! Am I Right? Yeah...No....Sorta...Okay! LOL! Keep Loving And Keep Being Awesome Peeps! Merry Christmas With Love! Also...I'm One More Stage Close To My Goal Of...100 Stages Completed Before The Year's End!! I Can Do It!! I Can Win This!! I Feel The Power, Yo!!! ULTRA!!!! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another Outdoor Winter Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Ski Resort On Christmas Day By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8f348z8ekohgyy9/Ski%20Resort%20On%20Christmas%20Day.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment