Monday, December 24, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 98th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Merry Early Christmas, Yo! I Finally Had Some Time In Creating Another Cool MUGEN Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Create Another Outdoor Wilderness Stage And I Decided To Create A Winter Theme Stage! I Never Created A Winter Theme Stage So... I Decided That This Day Would Be Perfect To Release This Stage! A Early Gift To You MUGEN Fans! ^_^ I Found Inspiration In Creating This Stage For Working On Holidays Including Christmas! Every Time I Work At My Jobs, I Try To Make Sure I Do The Best I Can And Also Help Customers Have The Best Experience Possible! All Of My Work Training Goes To Customer Service, Hard Labor And The Overall Hustle, Yo! Also...It Helps Maintain A Roof Over My Head! LOL! I Wanted To Dedicate This Stage To All The Hard Working People Around The World That Has To Work On Holidays, Christmas Eve, And Even Christmas! They Truly Make The World Go Round, Yo! I Added A Super Jump And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Fighting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Training On Christmas Eve". I Want To Wish Everyone Around The World A Merry Christmas And Stay Safe This Holiday Season! Enjoy This Outdoor Winter Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Training On Christmas Eve By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7vrq3e1kvzwsb7/Training%20On%20Christmas%20Eve.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment