Tuesday, December 18, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 97th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Good Morning Everyone! I'm Having Some Trouble Going To Sleep, So I Decided To Create Another Stage For You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Today I Found Some Motivation In Creating A Cyberpunk Theme Stage! Watching Anime Shows Such As Mobile Suit Gundam, Ghost In The Shell, Outlaw Star, And Cowboy Bebop Definitely Help Visualize This Image In My Head! I Noticed That I Haven't Really Focused On Stages Outside Our Lovely Planet So...Why Not Make A Space Colony! With This In Mind, I Decided To Add A Super Jump To The Stage For Your Awesome MVC Characters! Also, As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Fighting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Earth's Space Colony". You Know...Living In A Space Colony Might Not Be Too Bad...I'll Be Able To See The City But... At The Same Time...Nature Might Not Exist Because Of Our Heavy Use Of Technology! I Hope They Can Somehow Input Some Of Earth's Mother Nature Into A Colony! Welp...Just Got To See What The Future Brings! LOL! Enjoy This Cyberpunk City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Earth's Space Colony By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mwy5sninchcg13/Earth%27s%20Space%20Colony.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment