Saturday, December 15, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 96th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Some More City Themed Stages And I Wanted To Make Another Rooftop Stage! Seeing That My 41st Stage "Sunset Gated Highrise" Was Quite Popular With All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, I Wanted To Create A Night Rooftop Stage With The Abundant Of City Lights In The Background! Oh Yeah...We Can't Forget About The Stars, The Moon, And All The Surrounding Buildings That Make Up This Fine Stage! For All You MVC Fans, I Added A Super Jump And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Well With The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Rooftop Boogie". Since I Finished This Stage Around Night Time, I Think It's Fitting To Release This Stage At Night For All Night Dwellers, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Rooftop Boogie By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxmhy6ch1d952qt/Midnight%20Rooftop%20Boogie.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment