Wednesday, December 5, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 95th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Wha Hoo!! It's Good To Get My Old Programs Back And Create More MUGEN Content For All You MUGEN Fans, Yo! Today, I Wanted To Create Another Open Road Highway Stage! Looking Back At My "Initial Midnight Driving" Stage, The Setting Was At Night! With This Stage, I Wanted To Have That Setting That Feels Like A "Ride Into The Sunset"...."Walk Into The Sunset"..."Memory Into The Sunset"...Well...You Know What I Mean! LOL! With This In Mind, I Wanted To Create That Final Showdown Aspect As Well! This Should Give Your MUGEN Fighters That Motivation To Finally Meet Their Friendly Rival And "Fight Into The Sunset"...Yeah...That Sounds Nice! (I Love Puns! LOL!) As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Well To The Stage And Even Added A Little Bit Of A Super Jump For Good Measure! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Showdown On Sunset Highway". All Right! I'm Back In Action And I'm Ready To Tackle This Goal Of Reaching "100" Stages Before We Reach 2019! I Thank You All For Your Awesomeness And Lets Keep Having Fun! Enjoy This Outdoor Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Showdown On Sunset Highway By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fy6v8ywayddo91/Showdown%20On%20Sunset%20Highway.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Yay! I'm Glad You Like It! ^_^

      Delete