Tuesday, December 4, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Great News! Since I've Been Having Trouble Using These New Programs That Come With This Computer When It Comes To Making MUGEN Stages, I Was Experimenting To See If I Can Get Some Of My Old Programs Back! After A Couple Days Of Research...I Was Able To Get My Old Programs Back Because...I Was Able To Find My Old Product Keys That I Bought Years Ago! It Was So Awesome Because They Never Expired Even Though They Came Up With New Versions! This Makes...Everything A Lot Easier! I'll Be Able To Make My MUGEN Stages A Lot Faster And This Came At The Right Time! You Know What...Since I Was Able To Get My Old Programs Back, I'm Going To Release A MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Tomorrow! Time To Get To Work And Create Another World For MUGEN! I'm Going To Reach My Goal Of Making "100" Stages! I'll See Ya Tomorrow! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment