Saturday, December 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Going To Create Some More MUGEN Stages But I Sort Of Hit A Wall! You See, Some Of The Programs That I Thought Was Going To Be On This New Operating System Are In Fact...Not On Here! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I Had To Go And Redownload A Movie Maker, I Have A Picture Viewer That Is Dumb As Rocks, And I Can't Even Crop Properly When It Comes To My Stage Edits! (Sigh) My Goal Of Reaching 100 Stages By The End Of The Month Just Got A Little Bit Harder! No Matter...I've Been Here Before...Just Have To Adjust, Adapt, Learn, Apply, And Conquer! I Might Be Cutting It Close But I Will Reach My Goal Despite These Setbacks! Just Got To Be Cool, Stay Animated, And Get On This Hustle, Yo! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment