Friday, November 30, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Hello All You Awesome People From Cyberspace! Did You Miss Me? LOL! Ever Since My Desktop Computer Crashed, I Had To Go Back And Redownload Some Programs Again! I'm Goin To Tell Ya, Getting Everything To Work Again Is A Chore... But It's Okay! I'm Just Lucky To Not Have Lost All Of My Important Files! That Includes All Of My MUGEN Stages As Well! I Knew Having A Emergency Computer Backup Plan Would Pay Off! LOL! Not Only That, But Taking Care Of Personal Business In Real Life Is Also Draining! But Hey...A Roof Over Your Head Is Definitely A Top Priority! Lets See...Looking Back A Year Ago On This Very Day, Was When I Decided To Create Awesome MUGEN Stages For The MUGEN Engine! Tomorrow Is Going To Be The Last Month To See If I Can Reach "100" Stage Creations! It's Been A Journey And I Love The Joy Of Creating Video Game Related Stuff For You Guys And Gals, You Know! Just Six More Stages And I'll Finally Reach My Goal! Then Maybe...I'll Start Creating MUGEN Characters! ^_^ Who Knows...Just Got To Keep On Steppin And See What The Future Brings On This Video Game Journey! Well...Until Next Time My Peeps...I'll See Ya In December, Yo! Keep Your Head Up, Stay Positive, And Go For Your Dreams, Yo! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment