Friday, November 9, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 92nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Won't Rest Until We Have Major Cities In The MUGEN World! LOL! You Know That I'm A Big Fan Of City Life! With That In Mind, It's Time To Make Another City Themed Stage For All You MUGEN Fans Out There, Yo! Seeing That People Are Rushing For Holiday Shopping And What Not, I Found The Motivation To Make This Stage Like My "Late Night Shopping" And "Early Morning Shopping" Stages. This Stage Has Signs, People, And A Great Open Environment To Fight In! As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions So Your Fighters Can Fight Properly On The Stage And Also Cause A Scene In The Most Busiest Time In The City! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Rush Hour Brawl". Sometimes I Take Walks To Get Ideas About Creating Environments And Theme Scenarios! Its Very Relaxing After Working Multiple Real Life Jobs And I Highly Recommend Taking A Walk To Clear The Mind! Ahhhhh...So Relaxing! LOL! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Rush Hour Brawl By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/33wbtwjf48yir45/Rush%20Hour%20Brawl.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment