Wednesday, November 7, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 91st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Theme Stage And Decided To Give  Another Shot At Hotel Themed Stages! After Creating The "Isolated Hotel Floor" Stage A While Back, I Decided To Create A Hotel Lobby In Which You First Meet The Customer Service Manager At The Front Desk And You'll See An Elevator At The End Of The Stage! Ahhhh...A Cool Like Luxury Vacation With Great Customer Service! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Hotel Lobby". I'm Almost Close To My Personal Goal Of Creating "100 Stages" Before The Year Is Up! Again, I Thank Each And Everyone Of You For Checking Out That Madd Flavor Of Awesome Environments, Yo! Have Fun And Enjoy! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Hotel Lobby By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pezmwinb75b737j/Hotel%20Lobby.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment