Saturday, November 10, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 93rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Was Inspired Of Creating A Fancy Type Stage For All You Awesome Mugenites, Yo! Fancy? What Do You Mean By Fancy, CAH? Fancy As In A Wealthy Type Home Full Of Mirrors, Artistic Pillars, And A Snug Rug, Yo! Enjoying The Finer Things In Life As I Suppose! LOL! Anyway...I Was Looking At Images About Dance Hall And Rich Type Buildings And I Thought That It Would Be Cool To Make A Stage To Fit That Theme! As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting To The Stage Correctly! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Royal Hall Of Mirrors". Whew! Only "7" More Stages To Make Until I Reach "100" Total! Got To Keep Pushing To The Limit! Again, Thank You All For Coming By And Enjoy Another Stage! Keep Having Fun, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Royal Hall Of Mirrors By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8x4xy423yv631tl/Royal%20Hall%20Of%20Mirrors.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment