Wednesday, November 14, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif.Today, I Was In A Bit Of  Shock When My Desktop Computer Died On Me! It Just Froze And Then "Poof"! I Even Think The Internal Hard Drive Got Caught Up In "Poofness" (Made Up Word, LOL) Although This Unfortunate Event Had Happened, I Definitely Prepared For This Very Day! I Saved All Of My Files And MUGEN On A Backup Hard Drive! Life Tried To Give Me Lemons But I Already Poured The Lemonade! LOL! Not Only That But I Had Also Invested Into a New Laptop A While Back...So...That's A Real Relief, Yo! With Technology Around Us In This Day In Age, You Have To Make Sure You Have A Backup For These Types Of Events! I'm Going To See If  I Can Salvage Some Parts And Do Damage Control Of The Dead Computer! But Then Again...The Power Of Anime Can Also Be Too Great To Handle! LOL! Don't Worry Tho, I'm Still Going To Make Some More MUGEN Content For You MUGEN Fans Out There! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment