Sunday, October 7, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 87th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Ahhhh...Today Is A Very Peaceful Day! The Air Is Cool Because It Rained Yesterday And I See That A Lot Of People Chillin Around My Neighborhood So...I Was Motivated To Make Another Sequel Of My "Nice Afternoon In The City" I Really Wanted To Showcase The Beauty Of The City With A Outside Train Station, High Rises And Skyscrapers. Shoot...I Even Added A Beautiful Sky And Clouds The Size Of Mashed Potatoes In The Background For That Calm Effect! Youknowwhatimsayin! LOL! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For A Small Super Jump And To Make Sure Your Fighters Can Fight Well On This Stage, Yo! All In All, I Really Love How This Awesome Stage, Yo! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The City II". After Making This Stage...I'm Going To Get Some Rest By The Window For That Nice Cool Breeze. Time To Pop In A Nice Jazz CD And Chill...Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The City II By CoolAnimeHustler
 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzttim1i3oojp5w/Nice%20Afternoon%20In%20The%20City%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment