Saturday, October 6, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 86th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know...I Wanted To Give One More Crack At A Summer Theme Pool Stage! I Wanted To Have A Stage Full Of Tropical Trees With A Public Pool For All To Attend Or...Fight! LOL! Looking At My Very First Stage I Created, I Wanted To Bring Another Pool Stage To Your MUGEN World! I Made This A Basic Normal Stage But I Really Like How Bright It Is! It Just Gives A Relaxing Feeling! Lets Have One More Fight And Lemonade In The Sun...Oh Yeah...And Bring A Beach Ball Too! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Tropical Pool". Man I'm Almost Close To My Goal Of A Hundred Stages Before The Year Ends! I Hope You All Like The Different Environments For Your Fighters So Far! I'm Going To Continue Making Cool And Awesome Stages For You Guys And Gals, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Tropical Pool By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/erdq4tg45zkuez8/Tropical%20Pool.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment