Monday, October 8, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The CoolAnimeHustler's 3 Year Anniversary Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I'm Excited to Announce the "3rd Year" Celebration of my Blog!
Wow!  It's Finally Been 3 Years Since I Started My Very Own Blog on October 8th, 2015.
I Thank Each and Everyone of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed My Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On MFFA (Mugen Free For All), and In Life! I Thank My Mom For Being There Even When Things Look Impossible To Move Forward! Love You! My Dad That Passed Away When I Was Only 4 Months Old! I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart! I Hope I'm Making You Proud! My Family From Around The Way! You Know Who You Are! I'll Visit You Someday! The Homies And The Sistas From The Streets! Keep Going For Your Dreams, Yo! Teachers and Mentors That Helped Me In Life! I Thank You! And Also...You... The Reader! Thank You!! Welp...It's Time To Keep Learning And Pushing Through This Life Of Wonder and Mystery! Time To Go Out With a Bang...Everybody Out There...Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! You Can Do It, Yo! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE SENSATIONAL!! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

No comments:

Post a Comment