Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 85th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Inspired To Create Some Great Outdoor Stages! One Anime That I Saw On The Internet That Seemed To Have Cool Environments Was A Show Called "Kemono Friends"! Looking At This, I Wanted To Create An Stage Environment That Had That Joyous Outdoor Atmosphere Like In The Show! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions And Even Added A Good Super Jump So Fighters Can Fight Properly On The Stage! All In All, I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Amazon Island Showdown". If You Want To See A Very Cute Show With Lovable Characters, Check Out Kemono Friends! It's Awesome, Yo! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Amazon Island Showdown By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/924wjpv7v1p9n9e/Amazon%20Island%20Showdown.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment