Tuesday, October 30, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 88th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Create Another City Theme Stage And Again I Was Inspired Of The Midnight City Life! Looking At My "Midnight Stroll In The City" And My Very First "Nice Afternoon In The City" Stages, I Was Thinking Of Blending Them Together And Make A Nice Stage With A Nice View Of The City At Night Time! I Gave It A Nice Touch With A Super Jump And As Always, Messed With The Bounds And Tensions! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Gazing Of The City". Man...I've Been Very Busy Lately! Working And Hustling, Yo! LOL! I've Been Working On More Great MUGEN Stages For All Of You MUGEN Enthusiasts And Don't Worry...I've Been Working On A Ton Of Them Since I've Been Gone From The Blog A Couple Of Weeks! I Have A Lot To Share On My Next Post Which Is..."The 500 Post Of Awesomeness"! I'm Excited For The Post Tomorrow And I'll Tell You Of Some Of The Goals That I'm Going To Accomplish Moving Forward! I Want To Thank Every Single One Of You For Visiting And Commenting On My Blog, Yo! It Really Means A Lot! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Gazing Of The City By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3wo16q0pnta4f4/Midnight%20Gazing%20Of%20The%20City.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment