Wednesday, October 31, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The 500 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I'm Excited That I Finally Made It To 500 Post! AWESOME!!!!
Yo!! It's Official!! The CoolAnimeHustler Finally Reached 500 Post On This Awesome Day In October! Halloween To Be Exact! LOL! Since My Last 400 Post Of Awesomeness That Was In Early March Of This Year, I Definitely Surpassed My Goal Of Making 50 MUGEN Fighting Game Stages For The Fighting Game Engine Known As "MUGEN"! I'm Still Posting My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments On Youtube And I'm Still Working On My RPG Maker Game! And I'm Currently About To Achieve My Goal Of Making 100 Stages Before This Year Is Up! I'm So Far At "88" So I Got To Keep Pushing On! I Do It For All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internet, Cyberspace, The Matrix, And All That Jazz! LOL! I'm Going To Experiment More With My Stages And I'll Try To Create Some Awesome And Unique Scenarios That Your Fighters Can Brawl In, Yo! As You Can Tell With My Shortage Of Uploading On The Blog, I've Been Really Busy In Real Life But That Won't Stop Me In Achieving The Goal And The Dream Of The Blog, Yo! Whenever I Got Some Free Time, I've Invested In Some Info That Can Help Me Become A Little Bit Better Of Understanding Pixel Art, Concepts In Video Games, And Even Creating My Own Video Games! I'm Getting A Little Bit Better Day By Day, Week By Week, Month By Month, Year By Year! Whether I Win Or Lose In Creating These Awesome Pixel Art Gems, I Embrace Success And Failure In Creating Video Games!
I've Met Some Very Awesome People From This World We Live In This Year! Life Goes Very Fast When You Are Learning But At The Same Time It Goes Very Slow When Your Having Fun! I Don't Know...It's A Weird Thing To Say But...I've Learned Some Cool Things Since I Created My Blog Three Years Ago! Knowledge Is A Great Thing! The Internet Is Our Key To Learn Anything That We Want In Our Own Lives! I Hope The Internet Never Goes Out...I Hope The Internet Is Not Taken Over By Anybody That Will Limit Our Source Of Knowledge And Block Us From Interacting With Awesome People Across The World! Spread Love And Keep Learning To Make The World A Promising Place! Not Going To Lie, 2018 Has Been A Rough Year For Many Others Including Me But... I Think We All Can Make A Positive Impact When It Comes To Learning About Video Games! I Even Think That Learning About Video Games Has Really Helped Me Be Aware Of My Shortcomings And At The Same Time, My Strengths! I Feel That If Everyone Would Get Rid Of That Old Stereotype That Video Games Are Trash, I Really Do Believe That Young And Even Old People Could Drastically Improve Their Lives If They Learned About Game Creation! Again, This Is Coming From Someone That Didn't Even Know How To Create Games Nor Did I Attend A School To Learn This Stuff! You Know What I Did? I Searched The Internet, I Look On Youtube For Tutorials, I Joined A Forum To See If I Could Learn From Someone And So Far...It's Been Pretty Good! All I'm Saying Is That If You're A Kid, A Teen, An Adult, Or Elderly...You Can Still Learn How Video Games Work! Embrace Failure, Embrace Your Succuss, Embrace Practice, Embrace Feedback, Embrace Compliments, Embrace Everything That You Do In This Journey We Call Life! ^_^
Again, To Anyone and Everyone That Reads This Blog I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart! I Can Tell You That There's Lot More Information That Can Help You Out On The Internet! Just Keep Searching And You'll Find It! Like Always, If There's Something Useful That I See That Can Help Someone, I'll Post It On My Blog So Everyone Can Learn And Create New Things! Also Since I Found A Love Of Creating Video Game Stages For The Mugen Engine, And If You Play Mugen Well...WE CAN STILL ALL HAVE FUN!! LOL! Whatever You Trying To Do, Stay Positive, Keep Practicing, Keep Applying What You Practice, Keep Failing, Keep Achieving, Keep Being The Best That You Can Be, And You'll Conquer Your Next Goals, Yo!
It's Been Three Years Since I Started this Blog On October 8th 2015 and I Feel Like I Keep Improving When It Comes To Understanding Video Games On My Own! I'm No Expert, I'm Just a Guy That Continues To Learn In My Spare Time, Yo! I Need To Put Out Some More Youtube Videos And I Need To Make Some More Stages That Can Move! I'm Going To Celebrate Today and Know That Whatever Happens In My Lifetime I'll Try To Give It My All Until The Day I Die! My Blog/Website Helps Me Stay Awake At Night For The Greater Good! It's Like My Own Journal To Communicate To The World! To All My Family, Friends, Oldcomers and Newcomers... Even Though I'm Working A Lot In Real Life and May Not Communicate As Often As I Should...Just Remember...I Love You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!!!!!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Welp...(Puts On Shades and Smiles)

Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Celebrate With Something Tasty! *Peace*
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
  

No comments:

Post a Comment