Monday, October 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whoa... It's Been Almost A Month Since I Last Posted Something On My Blog And Just To Let You Know That I've Been Working On A Cool Project! I Finally Started Recording "Lets Play" Videos In My Spare Time And I Have An Awesome Game In Mind That I Wanted To Showcase On Youtube This Coming Week! All In All, The Recording Is Going Extremely Well! Regarding My Recording Software, I'm Now Able To Use It Forever And Not Have A Subscription! Which Is Awesome For Future Uploading Of Videos Such As My "Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament" Series! I've Been Working A Lot Lately In Real Life To Keep A Roof Over My Head, But I'm Still Learning About Video Games, MUGEN And Also Making More Fighting Game Stages So Everyone Can Still Have Fun, Yo! I've Also Found Some New Nifty Tricks For My RPG Game That I'm Currently Working On As Well! Even Though I Haven't Posted Any Updates, Believe Me, I've Been Hard At Work Trying To Increase My Skills Of Learning! Man...I Can't Believe Today Is October 1st! Time Really Flies When You're Working And Learning, LOL! Again Thank You For Checking Up On This Blog And Believe Me...There Will Be More Stuff Coming Soon, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment