Tuesday, September 11, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 84th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Make Some More City/Urban Themed Stages And I Found Some Inspiration From Old School Delinquent Anime From The 1980's And 1990's. Every Time I Watched One Of Those Delinquent Animes, I Noticed That Main Characters Fight In A Open School Yard! I Felt Like This Would Be A Perfect Stage For The Rough And Tuff Fighters In Your Roster! I Even Messed With The Tensions And Bounds So MVC Fighters Can Have A Good Super Jump On The Stage! All In All, I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Four O'Clock Brawl". Even Though Anime Delinquent Animes Are Fun To Watch, Just Remember To Love Thy Brother And Sister And Help Build Stronger Communities In Real Life! Stay Positive, Learn, And Be The Best That You Can Be, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Four O'Clock Brawl By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7m7u8912forfq1v/Four%20O%27Clock%20Brawl.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment