Friday, November 2, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 89th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! All Right! We Finally Hit The Month Of November And I'm Ready To Tackle Some More Stages...In Particular...The City! I...I Think I Have A City Addiction, Yo! LOL! During My Time Away From The Site, I Was Listening To The Radio And I Heard The Old Classic Song "Takin It To The Streets" By The Doobie Brothers And For Some Reason... I Thought Of A Scenario Of The Two Female Fighters Yuri And King From The Art Of Fighting Game Taunting Each Other! Weird Imagination I Know...LOL! Sooo... I Decided To Take My Imagination And Put It Into Reality! I Added A Super Jump And As Always For You Mugen Enthusiast I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Can Fight Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Takin It To Da City Streets". You Know...I Like Listening To The Old School Group Called The Doobie Brothers And Michael McDonald's Voice! "Takin It To The Streets!! Takin It Toooo The Streets!!" LOL! Ahhhh... Music Back In The Day Was Great! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Takin It To Da City Streets By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/71alj1zjraf2fsr/Takin%20It%20To%20Da%20City%20Streets.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !    

No comments:

Post a Comment