Monday, September 10, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Right! I Know I Was A Little Late In Uploading My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #18 From Yesterday But I'm Finally Finished All Of The Editing And It's Uploading Right Now As I Write This Awesome Post To All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internetz! Today Is A Special Day For Me In Which I'm Getting Some More Knowledge In The Form Of Learning More About Video Game Creation! I'm Going To Make Some More MUGEN Stages And I'm Going To Try And Create A Cool MUGEN Fighter! I Was Thinking Of Some Ideas To Bring Into The Mugen World! Hmmm...90's TMNT Shredder, HNIC From Black Dynamite, Or Maybe...Dare I Say...Papi The Harpy! I Don't Know...But I'm Learning Some Steps To Help Me On My Pixel Art Journey! Might Not Be The Greatest Pixel Art But Lets Just Say I'm A Working Progress! Anyway, I Enjoy All Of Your Company And Stay Tuned For Some More Awesomeness, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment