Wednesday, September 5, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Yo! I Got Some Good News, I'm Preparing My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Videos And My Next Tournament Should Be Up And Running This Weekend! I Apologize For Not Showing Up Yesterday...Had To Take Some Important Real Life Business, Yo! But Other Than That I'm Excited For This Weekend! Also, I'm Very Close To My "500 Post Of Awesomeness" As This Post Is My 491st Post From The Life Of This Blog! I Appreciate Every Single One Of You Awesome Peeps From The Internetz And The Fun Will Continue On! Also If You Did Not Know...Today September 5th Is "National Cheese Pizza Day"! No Joke...Look It Up! LOL!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment