Monday, September 3, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Focused On Learning More Information About Making Video Game Sprites! When I Tried Applying Some Frankenspriting Techniques That I Learned About Last Year, Lets Just Say...I Need To Practice More On Making Characters From The Ground Up! I Was Looking At Examples Of Old School 2D "SNK" And Capcom Character Pictures To See The Various Sizes They Used To Create Their Amazing Characters! I Even Looked At Other Various Old School Game Techniques To Determine Various Sizes For Making 2D Fighting Character Sprites! If I Study And Apply What I Learned Like I Did The MUGEN Stages And RPG Maker, I Could Start Creating Some Cool MUGEN Characters And Make Some Decent 2D Character Sprites! Just Like Always, I Have To Make A Lot Of Mistakes In Order To Get The Hang Of This! I Even Looked Up Some Tutorials Online About "Line Art" When Starting Character Sprite Bases! Lots Of Work To Be Done! I Also Will Try And Crank Out Some More Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments This September! I Really Need To Step My Game Up On The Video Side Of The Game, Youknowwhatimsayin! LOL! It's Going To Be A Busy September But It'll Totally Be Worth It, Yo! I'll See All Of You Awesome Peeps Tomorrow And Have A Great Rest Of Your Day! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment