Wednesday, August 29, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 81st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Make Another Desert Like Stage That Gives That "Fist Of The North Star" Vibe! After I Made My Two Desert Stages (Desert Heatwave Apocalypse & Desert Heatwave Apocalypse II), I Thought It Would Be Awesome To Make A Desert Stage That Has Sand That Fills The Land! Not Only That, But I Made This Stage Longer And Provided A Super Jump For The Stage If You Have MVC Fighters! If You Have Kenshiro In Your Roster, You Can Have More Epic Battles In Desert Type Environments, Yo! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Desert Heatwave Apocalypse III". I Finally Hit My First Trilogy In My Creation Of MUGEN Stages! Making All These Stages For All Of You MUGEN Enthusiasts Has Been A Blast! Lets Continue To Keep Having Fun And Create New Vast Worlds To Explore, Yo! Enjoy Another Desert Post Apocalypse Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Desert Heatwave Apocalypse III

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzk9yfcu33l6pfj/Desert%20Heatwave%20Apocalypse%20III.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment