Tuesday, August 28, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 80th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! (Yawn) I Was Having Some Trouble Sleeping So...Why Not Make Another MUGEN Stage! I Wanted To Make Some More City Landscapes For All Of You MUGEN Enthusiasts Out There And I Was Inspired To Create This Stage After Listening To Some Jazz And Looking At Weather Forecasts! My Motivation Also Came From The My Previous Stage Made Called "Nice Afternoon In The City"! I Made This A Normal Stage And Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Fighters Are Able To Correctly Fight On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Cloudy Afternoon In The City". You Know...Clouds That Are Clear To See Look Beautiful In City Landscapes! For Some Reason, I'm Able To See The City Landscape's Colors More Vividly! So Beautiful! I Will Definitely Picture This As I Start To Fall Asleep While Listening To Some Cool Jazz, Yo! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Cloudy Afternoon In The City By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/en0x8bseq94gsul/Cloudy%20Afternoon%20In%20The%20City.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment