Saturday, September 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 82nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Ahhhh...We Finally Hit September! It's One Of My Favorite Months Plus I Love The Awesome R&B Group Earth, Wind & Fire's Classic Hit Song "September"! LOL! Since We Hit This Glorious Month, I Wanted To Make Another City Based Stage In Which I'll Showcase The Fruits Of Moving Into An Apartment! In The Month Of September, I Do See That A Lot Of People Move Into Apartments This Time Of The Month! Especially College Students That Are Attending Universities! I Might As Well Make This A Tribute Stage To Everyone That Moves In This Time Of Month! This Is For You, Yo! It's Always Important To Have A Roof Or Shelter Under Your Head! ^_^ I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Renting First Apartment". Moving In To A New Place Is Always Stressful At First But It'll Be Totally Worth It When You Finally Get Done And Get Some Rest! Also, It's Important To Meet Your New Neighbors And Get Familiar Of Your Neighborhood's Surrounding Areas! It Could Come In Handy Someday! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Renting First Apartment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wva5dy5o5b8r1j/Renting%20First%20Apartment.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment