Wednesday, August 22, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 79th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Make Another Airport City Themed Stage For Fighters! After Making The "Waifu Airlines" A Few Months Back, It Received Some Awesome Reviews So I Wanted To Make Another Waifu Airlines For All You MUGEN Fans Out There, Yo! Why? Because CoolAnimeHustler Loves Ya! LOL! Also, I Was Inspired To Make Another Airport Interior Stage So There Will Be Some More Variety Of Airport Stages Instead Of It Being Outside! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Waifu Airlines II". If I Ever Became Wealthy Beyond My Wildest Dreams, I Would Build A Animu Airport In Which Airfares Would Be $50, No Bag Fees Would Exist And You'll Receive A Cool Anime DVD For Free!! Everyone Would Be Able To Afford A Flight At Waifu Airlines Because...Waifu Is Laifu! LOL! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Waifu Airlines II By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpjby0u7dd8mxb8/Waifu%20Airlines%20II.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment