Tuesday, August 21, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Decided To Write Down Some New Goals That Will Help Me Achieve Some Cool Stuff Before 2018 Ends! Looking At My MUGEN Series On Youtube (Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament), I'm Going To Try And Upload Some More Videos Of My Series And Try To Finish Season One Before 2018 Is Done! I Also Noticed That I Started My Season One Two Years Ago! LOL! I Feel That If I Can Stay Consistent In Uploading My Mugen Series, I Can Open Up New Opportunities Of Seeing Good AI Fights But At The Same Time, I Can Help People Discover New And Exciting Fighters And Stages! I Do This As A Hobby And Believe Me, I Have A Lot Of Fun Doing It! After I Saved My Mom's Life Earlier This Year, I Have A New Outlook On Life! Do What You Love At This Moment And Help People As Much As You Can Because You Don't Know When Your Time Is Coming! My Mom Has Made An Awesome Recovery Since That Troubling Event And I'm Very Proud Of Her Positivity Everyday! You Go Mom! ^_^ On A Positive Note, I'm Really Going To Interact More On The Internet And Learn New Things On The Internet As Well! If I Can Help Somebody Out There, I Want To Do That As Well! I Know That I've Been Busy With Real Life Moments Most Of The Time, But I Will Find A Way To Live Life To The Fullest! Even if Its For A Couple Of Minutes I Will Try To Live Everyday As If It Was My Last! Tomorrow Is Going To Be A Brand New Day In A Few Minutes, And I'm Going To Strive And Reach For My Goals! Lets Keep Having Fun, Lets Us Keep Learning, Lets Us Keep Making Our Dreams A Reality, And Lets Strive To Become A Better Person And Help And Love One Another, Yo! ^_^
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment