Sunday, August 19, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 78th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Was Inspired By City Landscapes Again And I Wanted To Make A Gated Type Stage After Making The "Sunset Gated Highrise" A Few Months Back! Also, I Was Inspired Of Making This Stage After Seeing Parody Videos Of Touhou In Which Marisa Gets Through The Scarlet Devil Mansion Gates Without Any Trouble! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Gated Community". Man...I Read An Article On Living In Gated Communities And It Seems Like There's A Lot Of High Cost Of Property Values And Neighbors That Will Complain Of The Most Smallest Thing Imaginable! Looking At This...The Streets Ain't So Bad, Yo! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Gated Community By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hde92x8w0waxuwe/Gated%20Community.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Realized That I Have Made A Sunrise And A Sunset Stage For MUGEN! LOL! 🌇

      Delete