Sunday, July 8, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 70th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Create Another City Themed Stage But I Also Wanted To Make Another Food Related Stage As Well! Looking At My Previous Stages Such As My "Fast Food Checkout" And "Prime Candy Real Estate", I Really Wanted To Tackle The Food Genre Yet Again! I Was Inspired In Creating This Stage After Looking At Customers Talking To And Asking A Sushi Chef Of The Food He Created! They Were All Happy In Trying Out His Fine Dishes So I Thought..."Why Not Create A Sushi Stage?" LOL! I Made This Into A Normal Stage And I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit. All And All, I Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Sushi Buffet". If You Didn't Know, July 8th Is Actually National Video Games Day! No Joke, Yo! Look It Up! So I Felt Obligated To At Least Make Another MUGEN Game Stage For You Awesome People Of The Internet On This Special Day! I'm Also Am Happy To Know That I'm Close In Reaching My Goal On Creating 100 MUGEN Stages For You All After Creating This 70th Stage! Let's All Keep Having Fun And Spread The Love, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Sushi Buffet By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jglk2pdvir0yhp/Sushi%20Buffet.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

No comments:

Post a Comment