Wednesday, July 11, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 71st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Looking At City Travel Guides Such As Spas and Resorts, I Wanted To Create Another Pool Related Stage! After Looking At My 7th Stage "Relaxing Hot Spring" I Decided I Wanted To Create A Private Bath That You See In Those High End Hotels!I'm Glad To Add More Bath Related Stages For MUGEN! Yay! LOL! I Messed With The Bounds, Tensions, And Even Added Some Reflection On The Floor Of The Stage! I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Relaxing Private Bath". Also Real Talk...If You Ever Feel Stressed Out And Want To Relax, Take A Hot Or Even Cold Bath! It Feels So Good! LOL! Enjoy Another City Pool/Bath Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”


ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Relaxing Private Bath By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uv7he87s3678e2x/Relaxing%20Private%20Bath.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

No comments:

Post a Comment