Sunday, July 1, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 69th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Whew...I Took A Break To Rest My Body And Now That I Have Rested, I Can Now Provide Yall With Another City Theme Stage! I Wanted To Create An Industrial Type Stage To Give Fighters That Brawn Feeling Of Metal, Tools, And Just Getting Work Done! LOL! In A Way, Just By Looking At This Stage, It Kind Of Gives Off That Sci-Fi Vibe Because Of The Machine Being Operated By The Marine! It's Just A Normal Low Res Stage But I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Brawl At The Industrial Factory". I'm Glad To Be Back And Create Some More Stages For All Of You Awesome Mugenites! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Brawl At The Industrial Factory By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tc4btatgpphabxv/Brawl%20At%20The%20Industrial%20Factory.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment